Migration from Lotus Notes to Exchange (.NSF to .PST)
y***@gmail.com
2013-03-22 03:57:52 UTC
Hello,
I am wondering is anyone is aware of a utility (shareware or licensed)
that can convert standalone .NSF files to .PST files to be imported into
Outlook. Many clients (remote users) have archived and local .NSF mail
files that need to be converted. I am looking for a utility that will do
this on the local machine rather than server based migration of such.
If anyone has information regarding thsi please let me know, I would
appreciate the help!
Thanks,
-John
One such utility is NSF to PST converter tool of Stellar. We are using this tool from last seven months for archiving the NSF files in PST format.
k***@gmail.com
2013-08-12 11:11:47 UTC
Yes, Export Notes software is one such application which successfully converts Lotus Notes archive to Outlook email client. Get more pleasant following evaluate version of NSF to PST apps - http://www.lotusnotesexport.net/
a***@gmail.com
2013-08-26 05:40:28 UTC
No Fundamental Requirements with Export Notes!!!

For Lotus Notes to MS Outlook conversion, I listen name of Export Notes software that is paid but very comprehensive to do successful and accurate migration of Lotus Notes nsf to MS Outlook pst file. It supports encrypted nsf migration, maintains Internet headers, email properties, folder hierarchy, recurrence calendars entries and lot more. Must deploy it for 100% accurate conversion.

Have A Look:
http://www.exportnotes.com

Note - Free evaluation version is available
m***@gmail.com
2014-08-08 06:17:59 UTC
I like to refer you Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter software, by using this tool you can instantly restore damaged NSF to PST files within few seconds. For an free trial visit http://www.nsftopstconverter.nsftooutlook.org
m***@gmail.com
2014-08-08 06:19:29 UTC
I would like to refer you Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter software, by using this tool you can instantly restore damaged NSF to PST files within few seconds. For an free trial visit http://www.nsftopstconverter.nsftooutlook.org
j***@gmail.com
2014-10-16 07:47:21 UTC
To migrate .nsf file to .pst file format one can also download the best Notes to Outlook conversion software from http://www.nsfpst.org

OR from http://www.howtoconvertnsftopst.convertnsftopst.biz/
k***@gmail.com
2014-12-25 11:37:27 UTC
You can get of Quality app that is used by most migration consultants to convert data of Lotus Notes to Outlook PST file format but this software is highly advanced and no other app matches with its conversion speed. Entirely converts all emails, contacts, tasks, journals etc to MS Outlook PST file format.

You can download free demo version :- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html
s***@gmail.com
2015-04-17 04:50:39 UTC
I suggest an most expedient Lotus Notes to Outlook Recovery app that can safely migrate Lotus Notes .nsf files to .pst file format. By using this app users can export encrypted NSF files to PST file along with mails attributes. Get Free Demo From: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/kernel-lotus-notes-to-outlook.html
g***@gmail.com
2015-06-15 09:43:01 UTC
Powerful NSF to PST Converter, you can save all the converted items into EML, PST and MSG file formats. Either the converted items are added into existing PST files or saved in new ones. It supports Lotus Notes 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0.2 and 8.5 for conversion.For more detail about software go to:- http://www.softmagnat.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html
s***@gmail.com
2015-07-26 09:55:02 UTC
Here is an awesome NSF to PST Converter software is a perfect and quick migration utility which efficiently moves unlimited no of mailboxes from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook. See more at: https://softcart.wordpress.com/nsf-to-pst-converter-software/
s***@gmail.com
2015-07-26 09:55:55 UTC
f***@gmail.com
2015-07-26 09:58:37 UTC
d***@gmail.com
2018-09-18 07:39:07 UTC
you do not need to worry we have nothing to fear with you. There are a lot of software available in the market to convert from NSF to PST, but you should choose the best and who can quickly correct your problem. It was my live experience. I love this software very much, download the demo version Click here for this link: - http://www.toolsbaer.com/nsf-to-pst-conversion/
w***@gmail.com
2018-09-19 12:09:05 UTC
you do not need to worry we have nothing to fear with you. There are a lot of software available in the market to convert from NSF to PST, but you should choose the best and who can quickly correct your problem. It was my live experience. I love this software very much, download the demo version Click here for this link: - http://www.sametools.com/convert/nsf/
w***@gmail.com
2018-09-19 12:14:10 UTC
For a large bunch of Outlook PST files, you may use NSF to PST file Converter. No need to search for more tools or get confused. Try NSF to PST file Converter once. I hope you will get the demanded results as the tool comes with wonderful features.

Visit Here: http://www.dailysoft.org/nsf-to-pst.html
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-20 12:45:52 UTC
You can solve migration issues of NSF to Outlook PST by trying Exchange NSF to PST Converter tool. This is a very helpful tool that immediately repairs damaged NSF file and Convert NSF file along with all email properties.

Visit Here: http://www.sametools.com/convert/nsf/