Permanent deletion of files
Peter Percival
2016-04-15 18:02:23 UTC
I'm seeking a utility, preferably free!, that will destroy all traces of
selected disk files, perhaps by overwriting them many times with random
data. Also, it should, if asked, overwrite empty disk space with random
data. Any suggestions?
--
For centuries and centuries
And under President and King,
T.S. Eliot
B00ze
2016-04-16 00:31:01 UTC
http://eraser.heidi.ie/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/eraser/
--
! _\|/_ Sylvain / ***@hotmail.com
! (o o) Member:David-Suzuki-Fdn/EFF/Red+Cross/SPCA/Planetary-Society-
oO-( )-Oo Windows error 09 Bug encounterd, God knows what happened.
Peter Percival