windows 7 route ip from
mikael petterson
2017-02-13 07:21:18 UTC

We have a java application running on Windows 7. It tries to connect ( SSH/SCP ) to resources ( using TCP/IP ) but those resources are on another server (linux).
So it fails.

The option is to run application on linux but since development is in windows we want to stay on windows.

Is there a way to route calls on windows 7 to these resources, ip1,ip2, ip(n) to the linux box where these are accessible?

All hints is very much appreciated.

br,

//mike
Char Jackson
2017-02-13 15:30:58 UTC
On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 23:21:18 -0800 (PST), mikael petterson
Post by mikael petterson
Hi,
We have a java application running on Windows 7. It tries to connect ( SSH/SCP ) to resources ( using TCP/IP ) but those resources are on another server (linux).
So it fails.
Why does it fail? Is the Linux server unavailable? Is it on another
subnet? Is it refusing the connection attempts?